[SOLD] Obey Tailgater

Whisper

fKvA8.png

Attractive Obey Tailgater for sale! Stylish entry level luxury sedan. Spacious boot for luggage and big enough interior for 4 people (including driver). It puts more than enough power to the ground. This car has only had one owner through its time (me) and since purchase it has been well maintained and taken care of. The car looks like brand new - beautiful yet agressive Obey original wheels, no excessive visual modifications or any of that! Just jump in and drive through the streets of Los Santos in style! Best lock and alarm system have been fitted so you don't have to worry about your car being snatched from you. Best performance modifications available on the market installed! Aftermarket GPS system so you wont get lost in this big city. Aftermarket xenon headlights for better visibility installed! Insurance is paid and road tax also, which is $1300.- a week - unbelieveable for what you get, right?!

My price tag is at $80'000.- right now. If you consider yourself a good negotiater then you might be able to lower the price!

I can be reached by e-mail: [email protected] ((PM)) or call/SMS 2953396, I will answer whenever I'm around.

fKpaX.png

fKtKu.png

fKPfS.png

fKyjT.png

Edited by Whisper
6 minutes ago, goddessoflife said:

Reply from EM:  Why would anyone pay more than market price for a car that has been used, 65k is the Market Price for that thang, I'll offer you 35 which is about 7k more then the scrap yard pays for it!

Nobody has pointed a gun to your head and said you have to purchase it. If you want this car then go ahead and purchase one from dealership and modify accordingly if you're not willing to purchase mine. No need to whine over the price if it's unfit for your standards.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, TheUnknown54 said:

Reply from Damon Tempest: Willing to buy it for 70 grand.

If you're seriously interested send me your contact info, Facebrowser or phone number on my e-mail ((pm)). I will get to you once I'm available.