/setdirtlevel - Allow Players to Choose Their Vehicles "Cleanliness."

Liam_Airey

I don't really support this idea. I like having to put effort into making my car more dirtier. My car is clean most of the time unless I go to the desert and offroad the hell out of it. It would actually support the idea of having the dirtiness saved when you /vpark the vehicle. It would create a new job for cleaning cars. 

4 hours ago, dionkoffie said:

I don't really support this idea. I like having to put effort into making my car more dirtier. My car is clean most of the time unless I go to the desert and offroad the hell out of it. It would actually support the idea of having the dirtiness saved when you /vpark the vehicle. It would create a new job for cleaning cars. 

The idea behind the suggestion wasn't to really "cheat" the idea of putting in effort to your vehicle and how it looks, but more to give players a consistent way of presenting their vehicles the way they want.

I don't think dirt is even synced at the moment or at least isn't visible to players that don't see you physically drive around in areas that would make your vehicle dirty, so the idea was to allow players to set their dirt level where they want just in case other players couldn't see what they were seeing, kinda like how sometimes players won't see your characters hat or glasses when encountering you again after a certain distance, forcing you to use /hat on or /glasses so they can see them again.

Basically the same system but just for vehicle's and how clean they are so everybody can "refresh" their vehicles dirt level and such so everybody is seeing what they should be seeing.

Edited by Liam_Airey
8 hours ago, Liam_Airey said:

The idea behind the suggestion wasn't to really "cheat" the idea of putting in effort to your vehicle and how it looks, but more to give players a consistent way of presenting their vehicles the way they want.

I don't think dirt is even synced at the moment or at least isn't visible to players that don't see you physically drive around in areas that would make your vehicle dirty, so the idea was to allow players to set their dirt level where they want just in case other players couldn't see what they were seeing, kinda like how sometimes players won't see your characters hat or glasses when encountering you again after a certain distance, forcing you to use /hat on or /glasses so they can see them again.

Basically the same system but just for vehicle's and how clean they are so everybody can "refresh" their vehicles dirt level and such so everybody is seeing what they should be seeing.

Ah I get it. If the dirt is not synced to other players I fully support this idea. Although I would love to see dirt getting synchronized.

Sync can be a challenge to overcome, although, I think it shouldn't be a command, maybe a system that automatically detects that you are driving in dirt or something and then it makes your car dirty yet it also gives you an option to select the level of it. Otherwise, I see no sense in just making the cars dirty without driving in a dirty place, but I like the idea.

Edited by SupSupreme