PD Impounding.

Gambler

Guys, if I start speaking on HEAVY RP terms, my answer to HARDCORE RPERS, wich are super edgy to me, is that PD is not allowed to tow vehicles for being wrongfully parked. Only fine. If I go to court right now, PD has nothing to defend against. AND HEAVILY RPish speaking I would get not only refunded but also have the state pay me more. So, who wants to do some heavy RP with me and respect the penal code?

406. Illegal Parking (I)
Any vehicle parked: 

• In a manner that obstructs a lane of traffic and prevents traffic from properly flowing. 
  • In a manner that obstructs an alleyway used by traffic and prevents traffic from entering and/or exiting the alleyway. 
  • In a manner that obstructs a parking lot and prevents vehicles from leaving or entering the lot. 
  • Within a marked crosswalk. 
  • On any sidewalk that completely obstructs pedestrian foot traffic, or on any median. 
  • Facing opposing traffic. 
  • On a bridge outside of the City of Los Santos or inside of any tunnel. 
  • On any freeway. 
  • On or within range of railroad tracks, where such a range poses the risk of the vehicle being struck by any railroad cars. 
  • In the immediate ambulatory parking or bay area of a hospital or clinic. 
  • In the immediate vicinity of the Bank's entrance, including the sidewalk adjacent to the metal barriers. 
  • In front of or obstructing a private driveway or an entrance or exit to a private road or path. 
  • Parking next to a fire hydrant, or firelane. 
  • Parking in a fashion which blocks the flow of traffic.

Shall be liable under a Class C offense only, and shall receive a $1,000 fine.

Now someone find me where towing is mentioned, and also explain the 5000$ fines. Please. Should we go hardcore on court and fire the whole PD now?
Edited by Gambler
6 hours ago, Gambler said:

Guys, if I start speaking on HEAVY RP terms, my answer to HARDCORE RPERS, wich are super edgy to me, is that PD is not allowed to tow vehicles for being wrongfully parked. Only fine. If I go to court right now, PD has nothing to defend against. AND HEAVILY RPish speaking I would get not only refunded but also have the state pay me more. So, who wants to do some heavy RP with me and respect the penal code?

406. Illegal Parking (I)
Any vehicle parked: 

• In a manner that obstructs a lane of traffic and prevents traffic from properly flowing. 
  • In a manner that obstructs an alleyway used by traffic and prevents traffic from entering and/or exiting the alleyway. 
  • In a manner that obstructs a parking lot and prevents vehicles from leaving or entering the lot. 
  • Within a marked crosswalk. 
  • On any sidewalk that completely obstructs pedestrian foot traffic, or on any median. 
  • Facing opposing traffic. 
  • On a bridge outside of the City of Los Santos or inside of any tunnel. 
  • On any freeway. 
  • On or within range of railroad tracks, where such a range poses the risk of the vehicle being struck by any railroad cars. 
  • In the immediate ambulatory parking or bay area of a hospital or clinic. 
  • In the immediate vicinity of the Bank's entrance, including the sidewalk adjacent to the metal barriers. 
  • In front of or obstructing a private driveway or an entrance or exit to a private road or path. 
  • Parking next to a fire hydrant, or firelane. 
  • Parking in a fashion which blocks the flow of traffic.

Shall be liable under a Class C offense only, and shall receive a $1,000 fine.

Now someone find me where towing is mentioned, and also explain the 5000$ fines. Please. Should we go hardcore on court and fire the whole PD now?

Vehicle Impounds/Towing/License Suspensions

1214.) Vehicle Impounds for certain offenses shall be detailed within this section as to when it is acceptable and when other means are warranted in the following list;

• Any vehicle involved in the commission of a crime, and/or to which the owner of said vehicle has been arrested. May be converted to seizure, if suspect is sentenced to life or given a death sentence. Otherwise impounded until release of suspect, or at least until the end of a 48 hour period since the arrest occurred.
  • Any vehicle/owner who has accumulated four or more traffic related fines, within the timespan of one week. May be retrieved after a total of seven days have past since impoundment.
  • Any vehicle that is found to be illegally modified, resulting in the vehicle not being street legal on public roads. Automatic seizure of vehicle, until said modifications are entirely removed,or until vehicle is transferred to an appropriate driving ground. (EX: Race Track)
  • Any vehicle that is illegally imported into the United States. Automatic seizure of vehicle, and federal arrest warrant for registered owner issued.

If a vehicle does not meet the definitions above to be impounded/seized, but is somehow causing a hindrance through other traffic related offenses, the vehicle is authorized upon officer discretion to be towed to a safe location to remove the disruption. (EX: Parking Violation)

read more carefully next time

as far as the $5,000 to get the vehicle out, it is set up by GOV/PD, as they operate/maintain the impound lot