Facebrowser Verification Tick

Jura

Hello, could we have an option to turn the verification tick on or off for our profiles.

Ideally I would like to see the system completely re-worked as you have characters (like myself) who aren't famous or anybody special that have a verified tag, they automatically get it if they pay for it to get the tag for a page they've created (like I did for Auto Exotic)

The only way I can think of at the minute to acquire the tag would be to have an application process, explaining what the person has done and why they deserve it etc? Much like how it works in the real world.

You can still have people paying for stuff like having the option to boost their posts. Something like +5 post boosts for $3 or something?

• Upvote 1

I mentioned this to @SpawnMatrix the other night. After looking through Facebrowser membership options I believe people should have to earn the verified status, instead of it being included as a paid bonus. 

The only established criteria for verified are organisations such as PD, FD and Weazel. An idea I've had is those with proven contributions to site in some way, this would encourage business on the site instead of every random John/Jane Doe having verified for simply registering. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic