Enforcing realistic pricing on property sales.

Syrike

Evening

Lately the servers property market has been experiencing severe markup, properties are being sold for twice the price they were bought for and whilst in reality this can very well happen, this also requires monetary investment and marketing costs. Allowing properties to be sold for 200% of the price they were acquired for only encourages players to grind the remaining script jobs to afford any of these, the inflation prevents newer players from even buying the most basic of houses in areas outside of Rancho, Strawberry and Davis.

In short I am proposing that there be a limit enforced on property sales, in reality your home is valued before it is put up for sale. Most people try their hardest to get more than this value for their property. The buyers are also able to learn what the value is, I also believe that the market price of the property should be listed in the sale however I do not think this should apply for businesses or custom interiors as like in reality these require monetary investment. I'd like to hear what other players think of this idea.

The inflation has largely been caused by a lack of supply, which we'll be remedying in the next few days with the additional of a new script that allows us to add huge, multi-interior properties (apartments/hotels/motels etc.).

Will leave this open for now, however I believe what we've got coming will reverse the inflation.

• mj2002 locked this topic