Probation, bans and assisting newer players.

m1m1m1

The introduction of a system where banned players can opt to join a program where they can serve a lesser punishment, this would benefit those who have learned/are willing to learn from their mistakes and want to make amends by helping out on forums, discord or whatever medium the server allows.

This idea stemmed from a discord conversation, some admins and staff believe helping new players to be a task that just adds more responsibilities to their already endless list. These players could help take a load off by helping these players in order for a quicker/smoother transition to being able to play again. There are no cons that are major and it would help out new players, administrators (in a way) and the longterm longevity of the server.

23 minutes ago, Cryptography said:

You're banned yourself? ?

However I do suggest some sort of learning system, and I'm willing to work something out.

I'll drop down a worked out idea ?

Yes, for three days more. I'm sure it'd take longer than three days to implement such a system so this system isn't suggested to solely benefit me. I didn't have time to drop a whole detailed idea on it all, glad you'd take it up.

Just to add to this: 

This isn't an official system we want to put into place as Nervous has said. However, if there is/was a banned player who upon being banned from IG was told to re-appeal in a X amount of months but during that time contributed well on the forums and was very helpful to new players/in the support section then that is something they could point to in order to bolster their appeal. 

• Thanks 1