Random FPS stutters

AceS|

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/2/2019 at 8:29 AM, Westen said:

I have an RTX 2080 TI and an I7 9770K, I'm still getting stutters occasionally.

If you're using chrome to watch netflix while playing, this will also cause stutters.

Godly post. Legit was tearing my hair out wondering why I was dipping with a 2080ti and as soon as I turned off the stream on my second monitor it stopped. TY my dude! <3

15 hours ago, YungYank said:

@AceS| What's written upper is one of the possible fixes for you, how ever if that doesn't help, you need to tweak couple of settings in the Nvidia control panel for the game itself. Can forward more in-depth info for that via PM's if you will still need it.

Brotherman, post it here so whatever you say it'll be able to help people out because the questions and fixes will be posted publicly.

Vsync is off, still does it without chrome opened and everything. So please, yank hit me with whatever solutions you got. Post it here so everyone will be able to fix it, since seems like i'm not the only one.

Just now, YungYank said:

This has nothing to do with server side stutters, they're minimal and in very little areas, they're mostly roleplaying around the County where all entities are already loaded in thus there shouldn't be any stutters.

I'm trying to tell him to see and load into gta online and see if the stutters still occur as it may be the stutters that are server sided, for example they start when you go into more car populated areas or where there is mapping, I have noticed it with other servers also and just ended up upgrading my pc for no reason.