Textures are not loading fully in a specific area...

Vash Baldeus

9 hours ago, bool said:

SSD won't fix it, that's just how the area is for likely every single person. It's nothing to do with a bad install, or it being on a hard drive. It doesn't happen in single player, which means the culprit is RAGE:MP/Server related. 

Video:

I tried to verify game files of GTAV but nope, RageMP bug?

Edited by Vash Baldeus

I have this exact issue at times and I run with a more than adequate set-up.

I have read so many different things as to what it may or may not be, but it appears to be an actual GTA V issue, rather than one of RAGE:MP.

Some have said that putting it onto an SSD fixes it, but I have not had any luck with this. 
If you find out what causes it, please let me know.

3 hours ago, perkydon said:

I have this exact issue at times and I run with a more than adequate set-up.

I have read so many different things as to what it may or may not be, but it appears to be an actual GTA V issue, rather than one of RAGE:MP.

Some have said that putting it onto an SSD fixes it, but I have not had any luck with this. 
If you find out what causes it, please let me know.

I have the game on SSD myself, so no dice there.

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

SSD won't fix it, that's just how the area is for likely every single person. It's nothing to do with a bad install, or it being on a hard drive. It doesn't happen in single player, which means the culprit is RAGE:MP/Server related. 

9 hours ago, bool said:

Good to know the source of the cause.

Erm… this is something to do with the SP save file , I used to have it and when I got it fixed after countless of new save games and tries I lost the interior graphics for Trevor's trailer.

It's not an issue with RAGE:MP or the Server. It is entirely due to something with the actual GTA V and I think the SP could possibly be a thing as I've just started playing the single player alongside GTA:W and I went by Franklin's mansion earlier on GTA:W and the textures are loading fine.

On top of that, there are a tonne of people on steam and what not asking the same whom are posting before the release date of GTA:W.

Maybe make a fresh SP save and try it? 

Edited by perkydon
  • 2 weeks later...