More housing

Illuminati

More housing  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it's time to add more houses to the server due to the increase in daily population?

• Yes
    • No
    • It's fine how it is

This poll is closed to new votes

This topic keeps coming up and the answer will remain the same for now. Here's what the Head of Property had to say on the many previous topics on this that were posted this month:

On 3/9/2019 at 9:59 AM, Pascal said:

Just to address this - the amount of existing houses isn't the reason we're not adding new houses. We're not adding houses currently as we're both fairly busy at the moment and due to get several new systems + tweaks to existing systems in the next few weeks that will require testing + us to get familiarised with. A side effect of these systems however is that we will have considerably more freetime as they provide tools to do what we currently do much faster.

Once things are sorted on Property Management's end, and they will be soon, they'll be looking into bringing in new properties.

• Thanks 1

I'd like to have houses in vinewood since my char is supposed to be rich, he should live there. But it's impossible. Last time there were vinewood houses they were like 3m each. 

Hopefully property management is working on some sort of system so people who RP rich chars can have high end houses. 

Personally I don't see a need for more houses, considering there are so many still available. 
I understand the locale isn't perfect, but when you move to a city IRL you may not get your perfect house right away. 

Looking at the map there is still a load of houses available to buy.

52 minutes ago, Velora said:

Most houses are in the poor side of town. Meaning those who set up the current houses missed the mark on how many people wanted to RP in each demographic. That or server management are trying to shepherd us into a 'poorer' role.

This. The majority of the houses that are currently stuck for sale are in poor areas of town or in gang neighbourhoods. People that RP a mid range life shouldn't have major issues purchasing an apartment in a somewhat decent part of town. Although I understand management not wanting to overcrowd the server with houses, I do think it's not that big of an issue as of right now with them giving us the ability to request properties.

• Pascal locked this topic