[GUIDE] High-quality character images (Menyoo)

Probably a really dumb question.

How do you get the hair mods into the SP world? I'm rather new when it comes to GTA mods in general and this is the most I've done with it.

I imagine it's not as simple as copying "Soupiesthairs" from RageMPs folder -> GTA 5/mods folder?

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, SazLore said:

Probably a really dumb question.

How do you get the hair mods into the SP world? I'm rather new when it comes to GTA mods in general and this is the most I've done with it.

I imagine it's not as simple as copying "Soupiesthairs" from RageMPs folder -> GTA 5/mods folder?

Right so basically here, this all done through OpenIV. Your best bet is to search up some videos on how to mod singleplayer GTA5 with OpenIV to find what you're looking for. There is a general basic theme to follow and it doesn't take long once you get the hang of it.

If you aren't able to find any videos that help, give me another poke and I'll write out a full explanation!

20 hours ago, jessica said:

Right so basically here, this all done through OpenIV. Your best bet is to search up some videos on how to mod singleplayer GTA5 with OpenIV to find what you're looking for. There is a general basic theme to follow and it doesn't take long once you get the hang of it.

If you aren't able to find any videos that help, give me another poke and I'll write out a full explanation!

My query I guess is moreso based at where do I find the same hair styles to implement into the SP world? All the GTA5 mods I can see are pretty simple in terms of just editing the data files like you used to have to with GTA SA for example.

Yet the soupiesthairs folder in the RAGE installer folders is as a dlc.rpf file. Yet in GTA5s folder I see plenty of them and it's not as simple as tossing the soupiesthairs folder into the dlcpacks folder.

2 hours ago, SazLore said:

My query I guess is moreso based at where do I find the same hair styles to implement into the SP world? All the GTA5 mods I can see are pretty simple in terms of just editing the data files like you used to have to with GTA SA for example.

Yet the soupiesthairs folder in the RAGE installer folders is as a dlc.rpf file. Yet in GTA5s folder I see plenty of them and it's not as simple as tossing the soupiesthairs folder into the dlcpacks folder.

These two hairpacks contain most, if not all of the female hairstyles used in-game: hair styles for mpfemale part 1 1.0 and hair styles for mpfemale part 2 w/belly piercing

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ashlyii said:

made my character look better using Menyoo, just can't seem to transfer it over to GTA:W correctly. I'm guessing there's nothing you can do apart from trial and error?

Some of the numbers are mirrored from Menyoo to GTAW.. An example on Menyoo your eyebrow height might be like -35 but on GTAW it would be +35 if that makes sense. It’s trial and error with just seeing if it’s the exact number or the negative/positive equivalent. 

• Kaz pinned this topic
  • Kaz unpinned this topic