[GUIDE] High-quality character images (Menyoo)

1 hour ago, aldo said:

anyone know why there's a white undershirt poking out of my character whenever I go into rockstar editor?

if it’s a male character set the undershirt to 16(or maybe 15) if yu use the -225 option or something it’s going to give the default white t shirt 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Morning said:

if it’s a male character set the undershirt to 16(or maybe 15) if yu use the -225 option or something it’s going to give the default white t shirt 

yep got told this in discord as well, thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Zayyy said:

whenever i try to take picture of 2 peds one of them bugs out., how do i fix it? the face

Capture.PNG

We discussed this over discord but here is the solution for other people tuning in!

• After you're finished setting up the two peds, you want to go in to Rockstar Editor. DON'T.
  • You must remember to go to the object spooner manager menu and delete the peds you spawned.
  • Once you have deleted the peds you have spawned, you may go in to Rockstar Editor without seeing duplicates.

This is an issue that will always happen! It is just a bug with how it is made but as long as you are deleting the objects you spawned before, you can solve it. You can also save your scenes if you don't want to lose them yet, then you can load them back up whenever you want with your characters still within the places you left them and the animation.

• Kaz pinned this topic
  • Kaz unpinned this topic