Hispanic Gang RP & Ghetto RP In General.

6 hours ago, la tweaker said:

Moving on, your character should 90% of the time be from the same neighbourhood as the street gang that you wish to have your character become apart of. Nobody is gonna go through a move from Chicago or Miami to the slums of Los Santos just to get affiliated to a street gang when he/she arrives, that's senseless and a shitty, lazy way of portraying a character.

This is something I can't stress enough to newcomers trying to join my faction and then people wonder why their 25 y/o character from Spain doesn't get accepted among the locals/gang members. 

Good job with this it's a really good read

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Glenn_Fletcher said:

The server needs a PROPER Sureño faction.

Instead of making negative statements about all the Sureno factions on the server, I hope we can be more positive and encourage each other to aim for higher quality RP.

I appreciate that la_tweaker's original guide embraces a positive vibe.

Just now, Caracosa said:

Instead of making negative statements about all the Sureno factions on the server, I hope we can be more positive and encourage each other to aim for higher quality RP.

I appreciate that la_tweaker's original guide embraces a positive vibe.

I'm not negative, I'm honest since I've seen people RPing sureno, yet they are driving around with sports cars wearing suits for 20k.

"The server needs a PROPER Sureño faction" literally means "The server has no PROPER Sureno factions". It means you just called out every Sureno faction currently active on the server.

I appreciate that might not have been your intention, but that is how the sentence was written.

The factions that exist are doing a fine job, sure there's tweaks to be done but there always is, isn't there? Maybe point these areas out to people rather than complaining that there's nobody doing the genre justice. 

• Upvote 1