Houses

BJØRN

I was looking in the gta.map.world or something that then when I went in game I wanted to buy a house.

But its all too shit or expensive for me i seen someone sell a house in mirror park for 700k this is ok but why?

the house is two floors its nice but why is this something rare?

I think houses is very good price, but the house is not a good house for pice if u understand

I think there should be much more houses, same price, but still nice because people want more houses clearly

if there are more houses more people live normal life?

if someone lives in mirror park its nice for them, but why they are treated like a millionare ingame? it doesnt make any sense

if you are a millionare you live in mansion, and people say well the grinding people will abuse, but you are removing grinding so this isnt issue

and if someone grinds they must grind for months to afford a mansion.

I dont see issue for it, in my old server every house was for sale, and the poor they lived in poor houses, and rich they lived in rich houses.

there was many businesses like here, but corporations instead of bars, and there where real estates

this server has lots of potential for things like that but there is a lot of simple things blocking that

• Pascal locked this topic