Server realism

FakeTrump

1 minute ago, Chef said:

It's roleplay, I don't necessarily see where the RPG vibe comes from.

The faction threads are pretty much like those on RPG servers on MTA San Andreas or other RPG servers with factions on GTA 5.

Just now, ICE said:

Careful, don't mention the realism of factions, the whole server will be up your ass.

I'm not worried :^)

Just now, FakeTrump said:

The faction threads are pretty much like those on RPG servers on MTA San Andreas or other RPG servers with factions on GTA 5.

I'm not worried :^)

There are reasons for it, reasons that I can't mention on a public thread but you can PM me if you want to know.

Heavy based role play.

At the end of the day, it's just a role play server. It doesn't necessarily have to be super serious, although it's a server that encourages and welcomes experienced role players, you're still bound to run into people are new. 

Edited by bool
Just now, bool said:

Heavy based role play.

I'd like to know how exactly it is ''heavy based roleplay''.

As far as I'm aware, on heavy roleplay servers factions don't release information on their leaders, members, faction location, etc. in a thread and write up ''news papers'' about themselves with images. That implies the PD would already have a record on them and they would already be aware of their presence and past and future deeds.

Also - everyone having radio receivers in their heads/telepathy is just plain stupid. Being able to hear advertisements everywhere all the time as well as having ''faction lists'' that just list the members OOCLy (Which pretty much forbids advanced RP) isn't very ''heavy based roleplay'' now is it.

I feel like this is very out of context, so could you elaborate a little more on why you think it looks like an RPG server? A remark/question like that deserves at least some argumentation before anyone's gonna be able to give you a solid answer and maybe take some concerns away.

1 minute ago, WOLPHBYTE said:

I feel like this is very out of context, so could you elaborate a little more on why you think it looks like an RPG server? A remark/question like that deserves at least some argumentation before anyone's gonna be able to give you a solid answer and maybe take some concerns away.

Read this :

I could go on and on about how this is an RPG server, not an RP server.

2 minutes ago, FakeTrump said:

I'd like to know how exactly it is ''heavy based roleplay''.

As far as I'm aware, on heavy roleplay servers factions don't release information on their leaders, members, faction location, etc. in a thread and write up ''news papers'' about themselves with images. That implies the PD would already have a record on them and they would already be aware of their presence and past and future deeds.

Also - everyone having radio receivers in their heads/telepathy is just plain stupid. Being able to hear advertisements everywhere all the time as well as having ''faction lists'' that just list the members OOCLy (Which pretty much forbids advanced RP) isn't very ''heavy based roleplay'' now is it. 

Edited by FakeTrump
  • Pascal locked this topic
41 minutes ago, FakeTrump said:

So I couldn't find any information regarding how serious this RP server is.

Judging by the faction threads it looks like an RPG server and not an RP server, but i'd still like some clarification.

-Thank you.

The best way to find this out is by joining, seeing for yourself, and forming your own judgement.

Edited by Pascal