Server lag/not registering text

MoCityDon

I've been experiencing the same problem for the past two days. I've been on the server since 2017, and it's always ran smoothly for me before now. When I first log in, I can be on for an hour and the game will run smoothly. However, I have been experiencing random instances where I will type something in game, or others who I'm trying to roleplay with will type something in game, but nothing registers, and I can't see any text for around a minute before it all suddenly appears on my screen out of nowhere, despite it's what I had typed, or what others typed around a minute ago. 

It's weird because I got a friend to test the problem with me, and when I would type something, he can see it instantly, and I can even drive my car, move my character normally I just am not able to see text. If this is a known issue, and any support know fixes, that'd be great, as it makes RP very unplayable. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nervous said:

A fix is coming for next restart in dimension 0. You'll still have the issue on interiors, and that's something to fix on RageMP sides.

Question is, when RageMP even thinks on releasing 0.3.8 since it was almost five months since their last update of 0.3.7. not to mention the Mythical 0.4 update which most likely won't see the light of day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 11:49 PM, Vash Baldeus said:

Question is, when RageMP even thinks on releasing 0.3.8 since it was almost five months since their last update of 0.3.7. not to mention the Mythical 0.4 update which most likely won't see the light of day.

We’re all asking the same question and it’s nothing Nervous can answer.

Locked.