• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Gambler

[General Request - Joana Kaciqi]

Gambler    2

5a58e3392d9f7_logot1.png.877ea0581eaa5d4

Part I: Personal Information:

Character Name (and thread if one exists): Joana Kaciqi

Faction Name (and thread if one exists): N/A

Discord Name: Gambler #2080

Scripts Wanted? (Yes/No): No.

Part II: Property Information:

Property Name: Joana Kaciqi Lawyers Office

Location of your request: 

Spoiler

sF0EhLp.png

Interior ID you would like to have(from the list):  ID 45 or any office interior wold do.

Exterior screenshots of the requested property: 

Spoiler

f5AXJSm.jpg

M04TlPE.jpg

Reason for this request (You may go in detail): I just roleplay as lawyer, and I would want an office somewhere else beside Arcadius Center, also It's in front of PD. I consider it a reasonable place to have a lawyers office, near a police department HQ, where people who commit felonies are brought it constantly.

Part III: Business Script:

Script(s) Wanted (if none, do not include Part III): No.

Character Backstory: My character is dedicated lawyer coming from a lawyers family from Liverpool. After departing from her family, she decided she wanted to make as a lawyer herself, without her parents guidance all the time. She wants to prove that she can be  just as a better lawyer, if not better than her parents on her own. Joana achieved full scholarships in two universities: "Law and Order" in Liverpool where she achieved two statuses, Juris Doctor and Master of Laws. Taking her education further in the US she graduted for a higher status such as, PHD also knows as Doctor of Juridical Science. She is acreedited from the UK goverment and US goverment.

Why your character suits this business: My character is a lawyer so it needs an eviroment to excercise her proffession, and what a better place than an office in front of PD station.

Long Term Plans: What I want to do is keep a good roleplay relationship with PD and an active enviroment where criminals interact with justice.

Reason for wanting the script, why you deserve it, and how it would aid benefit the server: N/A.

Edited by Gambler

uwu    31

@Gambler

Your request has been put on pending for the following reason(s):

- The Property Team are planning to potentially utilize this location for a project in the near future. We're happy for you to use a portion of the building, with a condition. We'd like for the entrance of your property to be shifted to the side door (picture provided below), with the main entrance being reserved for now.

SUGGESTION: New Entrance (Side Door)

Spoiler

FlAcAcZ.jpg

tCznszX.jpg

Please respond to this thread, stating whether you're happy with the requested changes, thank you.

Kaydovee,

Property Management (Support)

Edited by Kaydovee

Gambler    2
10 hours ago, Kaydovee said:

@Gambler

Your request has been put on pending for the following reason(s):

- The Property Team are planning to potentially utilize this location for a project in the near future. We're happy for you to use a portion of the building, with a condition. We'd like for the entrance of your property to be shifted to the side door (picture provided below), with the main entrance being reserved for now.

SUGGESTION: New Entrance (Side Door)

Hide contents

FlAcAcZ.jpg

tCznszX.jpg

Please respond to this thread, stating whether you're happy with the requested changes, thank you.

Kaydovee,

Property Management (Support)

No problem at all. I just choose that because of preference. I'm totally fine with the one next door. Thank you.

Edited by Gambler

uwu    31

Hey there, @Gambler

Sorry for the delay, I'm excited to inform you that your request has been approved,

Your desired property is located on the corner of Sinner Street and Vespucci Boulevard, it is conveniently walking distance away from the Los Santos Police Department, which works well with your purpose ,as Joana Kaciqi is a lawyer. Additionally, the building is nearby to cafes and the bank across from Legion Square. The exterior overall is sophisticated and classy, and the interior is a match. The property is not eligible for entry fee as well as government bonus, however you are requesting a script that will bring revenue in outside of roleplay.

Basic material cost price has been determined to be $90,000.

Please note that you must /transfer BPD the total amount specified above (ensure BPD is capitalized). Once you have done so, reply to this thread with a screenshot of having done so and the property will be set up soon afterwards.

If you have any questions, PM any member from property management or contact us via our Property Management Discord.

-Property Management. 
This offer is valid for 10 days. 

Edited by Kaydovee

Gambler    2
45 minutes ago, Kaydovee said:

Hey there, @Gambler

Sorry for the delay, I'm excited to inform you that your request has been approved,

Your desired property is located on the corner of Sinner Street and Vespucci Boulevard, it is conveniently walking distance away from the Los Santos Police Department, which works well with your purpose ,as Joana Kaciqi is a lawyer. Additionally, the building is nearby to cafes and the bank across from Legion Square. The exterior overall is sophisticated and classy, and the interior is a match. The property is not eligible for entry fee as well as government bonus, however you are requesting a script that will bring revenue in outside of roleplay.

Please note that you must /transfer BPD the total amount specified above (ensure BPD is capitalized). Once you have done so, reply to this thread with a screenshot of having done so and the property will be set up soon afterwards.

If you have any questions, PM any member from property management or contact us via our Property Management Discord.

-Property Management. 

Thank you very much but, the delay made me invest money somewhere else. Hopefully 10 days can be enough to get if not, I would like request like 2-3 days more of tolerance. 

Atiku    133
14 hours ago, Gambler said:

Thank you very much but, the delay made me invest money somewhere else. Hopefully 10 days can be enough to get if not, I would like request like 2-3 days more of tolerance. 

Understandable and not a problem, sorry for the wait. We'll get back to you in a fortnight if you have not responded.

Edited by Atiku

Gambler    2
16 hours ago, Kaydovee said:

Hey there, @Gambler

-Property Management. 

Spoiler

S1RBdXP.jpg

There's the screenshot. Thank you.

Mike    87
On 3/31/2019 at 4:26 PM, Gambler said:
  Reveal hidden contents

S1RBdXP.jpg

There's the screenshot. Thank you.

Added.

Sign in to follow this