Text Bubble When Players Are Typing

Short description:

Displays a chat bubble on top of players when they're typing.

Detailed description:

There have been so many times when someone else and I are having a conversation and I am not finished typing what I need to type only having the person say something that I have to respond to after I've posted my last sentence, irrelevant to the conversation we were having. This happens mostly in groups. It'd be nice to have some sort of indication that the other players are typing to emulate a proper conversation IRL. If the person wants to interrupt, they'll at least know when to properly interrupt. This could enhance the way people roleplay in so many ways.

( Optional )
Another great addition to this would be an "AFK" bubble that lets players or admins know if the player has gone AFK. This is to prevent useless attempts to roleplay someone that's standing in the middle of the street and wasting admin's time with a /report for a possible AFK player. I've encountered over 2-3 within the last 2 days alone.)

Commands to add:

N/A

Items to add:

Chat Bubble Like So: (Or something similar)

hcXC01C.png

How would your suggestion improve the server?

Enhancing interaction & conversations between two people or a group by properly noting when to start typing (or talking IC).

Additional information:

N/A