Art things!

KV

I looked around on here and didn't manage to find any place that had a dedicated art thread that wasn't screenshots/mod showcases for IG purposes, so I am creating one for people to share some of their stuff!  The only things I ask that it be your original work and not screenshots/edits of screenshots, or something you've commissioned.   Also, while I don't like the idea of art being censored, nothing NSFW here, please! 

What to post? Drawings, paintings, digital stuff?  Awesome! Photography?  You're probably not Ansel Adams but that's okay. Decorated the shit out of a cake?  Heck yeah.  Cosplay stuff you made?  Okay sure I guess.

Stick figures are the best though, just saying.  

Also, let's not be jerks.  

I'll start off with some traditional pencil drawing. 

8YQPchP.png
HY9NIBu.jpg

This one's technically mixed media, the contrast increased and the aging/smoke added after.  

DDH5SiQ.jpg

4RNRqYX.jpg

Feel free to post anything you have.  But you get bonus points for stick figures.

Edited by Sbe
  • Upvote 3

i use my camera on rare occasions, i'm not ansel adams but i try my best

btw i love that stick figure contribution of yours

ill dig around maybe i can find some more pictures that i took, sadly my last hdd failed on me with all my previous work

fR1z8.jpg
fRrvu.jpg
fRcJT.jpg

Edited by Whisper
  • Upvote 1

My second attempt at digital art.  Lots of trial and error!

P6zHNab.png

Little Sister from BioShock

PZj9tRF.jpg

This is something I did for a sail logo contest for the game Archeage.  The file had to be downsized to something like 250x250.  I added transparency so that it would look like the Grim Reaper was coming through whatever object it was placed on.  

mRVA4om.jpg6q2rvYH.png3Injxc3.png

Edited by KV
  • Upvote 1

It was beautiful yesterday outside over a long time. A friend of mine wanted to get some shots of his car so we went out, here are couple of pictures (I've got a bunch more). Included some old ones too.

fkaIs.jpg
fkWVj.jpg

fkhSY.jpg
fkC56.jpg

Edited by Whisper
  • Gall locked this topic