New Hairstyles

aldo

The current hairstyles are wacky af and they are basically just a blob of hair on your head as instead of the shaven effect is just bald. There's also not a lot of variety and can make your character look stupid. For example you can't get a buzz cut/shaven effect, or a fade effect. maybe that's too detailed but I just think it would be cool if more were to be added.

70% of the males on the server:

9cdb18f9e146dd4ce4c33dfffd8b6e41.png

Of course agreed as to make things better a entity needs more of everything. But the question is that are there such things around there? And with how good quality they are.

I also remember something about the new hairstyles was being talked about on the last few announcements.

13 minutes ago, Tr1bal said:

Of course agreed as to make things better a entity needs more of everything. But the question is that are there such things around there? And with how good quality they are.

I also remember something about the new hairstyles was being talked about on the last few announcements.

These are the only ones I could find; https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/tags/hair

mostly female btw

Edited by aldo

Just because I've been one of the few people to nag (sorry devs) for the feature, the suggestion you're really wanting is "hair textures"

They work on a similar system to the tattoos so it's a little bit confusing when trying to implement (100% can be done though, other servers have it) but they're basically the "fades" and such you're wanting for the hair models, right now we only have the hair models and lack the textures so that's why all the hair ATM looks like it's just been stuck to your head and why there's no "buzz cut" like there is on GTA:Online, like this:

image.png.70cdf5e00af311ff84ab0c5ca2c95537.png

If I'm correct one of the dev actually found a way to get it working on the server, this was before Christmas though so I'm not too sure what's going on with it...

But yeah, you're not wanting "new" hair styles or mods, you're wanting the proper head textures for us to choose from.

Also to add to this:

A lot of the modded hair we've got implemented doesn't work so well because we're lacking the textures under the hair for the head, so the majority of the short hair for males has patches all over it where you can see the bald head through the model, this is also what the head textures would fix.

ALSO a two more screenshots to show what hair can look like with said textures, if you've been on the server enough you'll know how different they look and how bad the "short" styles are:

image.png.8069c0e040f0a9676f9e572516e7d36d.png

image.png.f161a00ea5fb814fb8820c21bef9d2cc.png

Edited by Liam_Airey

I hate to give the most annoying answer, but soonTM. There are a lot of great hair mods both for male and females that are available. It's more of just waiting on a rage side problem before we can add them on the server. trust me i hate the hairs atm too.

• Upvote 2

I have put together a new hair pack to replace soupiests and given it to Nervous. It has 11 new male custom hairs and about 20+ female hairstyles that I had commissioned. 

He is just waiting on Rage MP to release the update to their dlc pack uploader so that people don't have to deal with the black loading screen issue. 

Here is a sneak peak of the female hairs: 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 2