In Regards to Facebrowser Photo Rules

DasSandvich

I have a question regarding the rules for uploading IRL images to Facebrowser. Would it be against the rules to upload a picture of an IRL tarantula as my character's pet (since there are no in-game tarantulas)? In addition, would it be against the rules to upload a picture of IRL clothing items/possessions/accessories/manicures/etc. so long as no IRL faces are shown? I wanted to know so I can express my character to the fullest extent without breaking any rules.

i am fully for posting tarantulas irl as pet tarantulas and dont see any concerns at all

sincerely, 

a man with too many pet tarantulas irl 

(I don't think it's a problem as I've seen people posting pictures of irl things their char has that aren't in game)

• Applaud 1

We'll have more rules up in the future for this, but for the most part anything that can be captured in GTA 5 should be used for Facebrowser pictures and such. This mostly applies to like pictures of people, landscape and just other things that can be captured in game. You shouldn't have an issue posting a picture of a pet like a tarantula or a cat or a dog for that matter. This will all be clarified soon, we're just working on the rules topic atm and just discussing everything like this. Mostly because the in game dogs and cats are kinda derpy and you wont really get any good pictures of them as well.. So I'm not gonna just delete  pictures of cute dogs and cats..

As for the pictures of IRL clothing, I'd say no for now. As I said though this will get clarified in the near future once we complete the rules topic.

also what man @Keane

Edited by SpawnMatrix
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • taylor locked this topic