Super Cars

ICE

Hold up, don't attack me yet - hear me out first.

Let's do some maffs.

Most Expensive car is the Pariah, it's 595k and based off of the Ferrari Portofino and the 812 superfast - both very expensive cars, both very bootful cars.

The 912 superfast is 335k irl, making it a high-ranged sports car. (It is a sports car)

Now for the sake of maffs, lemme round the two bitches (im going into mad detail here, but I hope someone will get what im doing without taking the piss out of me)

600k paraiah

300k super fast

that's half boss

NOW

let's talk super cars

Truffade Nero, based on the Bugatti Chiron.

Buggati Chiron = 3 Million

Truffade Nero = 1.5 Million

Let's talk even MORE super cars god damnit

Vapid FMJ based on the Aston Martin Vulcan and the Ford GT

I'm going to use the average of both prices, as they're such a large change in price

Aston Martin/Ford GT: $2.4 Million

Vapid FMJ = 1.2 million

I think, with the current changes to the economy, super cars should be added, with the right price, a realistic price to the economy.

Maybe this is fucking stupid, but I think if anyone has 1.5 million+ to spend on a car, they deserve the car.

When you have limited amounts of high-end sports cars, you start to see the same cars slowly become more common.

However with more, expensive ones, it adds that push for the entrepreneurs, and adds a wow factor.

With things like road tax, a nero would cost 75k, registration would be 300k, you're really paying almost 2 mil for the car.

Plus the gas should drain - if you where to leave from the airport, drive to paleto and back, you'd have to fuel by the time you got to the end of LSFWY.

It should be expensive, it shouldn't a daily driver car.

Again, this might be stupid, but I feel like people should have the option to have a super car if there character has enough money for it.

This isn't a suggestion for myself, i got like hunnit k.

I like the idea of super/hyper cars being something the person wanting the car needs to pitch to property staff. If they've got good reason to have it and they have the funds immediately available, they should be allowed to have it. Of course, they would be a limited run, for example PM may be prepared to give a total of five bullets out should that many quality pitches come through, however there is only one FMJ available for pitch. I don't think they should be readily buyable though because then you just get a gang of people driving around thinking theyre hot shit in their chrions. We already have a group like that that does that in vanquish zagatos, which in itself is quite a rare car.

Edited by Conway

I mean, I feel like in a few months my character would be suitable for a super car.

I think there are a few characters, the bigger entrepreneurs.

I'm trying to spark an interest in sports RP, and if that works then maybe more people would be eligable.

Personally, I think we should be driving people towards cheaper, more realistic vehicles. Even when I see "sports" or "muscle" cars on the road, rarely are they actually tuned, GT versions of those vehicles. For instance, most of the Ford Mustangs I see are actually the cheaper V6 / EcoBoost options because people want to look cool but don't want to pay for the performance they're not going to use anyway. Because, let's be real, if they do use those V8 5.0L engines, they'll wind up stopped on the side of the road by the highway patrol anyway.

In all of the years I've been on this planet, I've seen maybe two very high-end sports vehicles in the U.S. that weren't at car shows. One was a Lamborghini parked on the side of the road in Downtown OKC, and the other was a Maserati coupe I saw driving in the suburbs of OKC. And neither of these are anything you could even consider a "super car."

Granted, I've been to Los Angeles maybe twice, but even there it was a lot economy cars, and no super speedsters.

I think it'd be cool for there to be super cars on the server, but they should really be appeals to property management as has already been suggested above. 

1 hour ago, Helm said:

Personally, I think we should be driving people towards cheaper, more realistic vehicles. Even when I see "sports" or "muscle" cars on the road, rarely are they actually tuned, GT versions of those vehicles. For instance, most of the Ford Mustangs I see are actually the cheaper V6 / EcoBoost options because people want to look cool but don't want to pay for the performance they're not going to use anyway. Because, let's be real, if they do use those V8 5.0L engines, they'll wind up stopped on the side of the road by the highway patrol anyway.

In all of the years I've been on this planet, I've seen maybe two very high-end sports vehicles in the U.S. that weren't at car shows. One was a Lamborghini parked on the side of the road in Downtown OKC, and the other was a Maserati coupe I saw driving in the suburbs of OKC. And neither of these are anything you could even consider a "super car."

Granted, I've been to Los Angeles maybe twice, but even there it was a lot economy cars, and no super speedsters.

I think it'd be cool for there to be super cars on the server, but they should really be appeals to property management as has already been suggested above. 

LA is littered with super cars, the most expensive houses in the world are in Beverly Hills, the most celebrities in the world live in LA.

However yeah, I don't think there should be too many - a few, in moderation. They'd be a big deal to see, and it would be a "wow" type thing.

People who are newer to the server drive cheaper cars, however adding and removing cars doesn't dictate what a player will buy, if you remove a cheetah classic, someone will still want to buy a pariah. It's about the economy - CAN a player buy a pariah? or do they need to buy a junker tornado.

And the economy is moving in the right direction. 

2 hours ago, Helm said:

Personally, I think we should be driving people towards cheaper, more realistic vehicles. 

Yes! My character is a club owner who is supposed to be a richboi and i drive a car that fits my character well but it's worth less than 100k. People use too many sports cars as it is, adding super cars will just make people either grind or when that system is removed they will be focused on money, maybe robbing etc,because as a club owner for example, you don't earn shit considering you pay your staff. 

How about we change the available (semi) super cars that are already in the dealership every now and then so there is more diversity in the streets.

And then in addition to that, we could have 1-2 super super car auctions on the forums so people can spend aaaaall their money on them. The thing I like about not having them available in the dealership like in LSRP is that, even after so many years, if you see an Infernus it's still something special. 

• Pascal locked, unlocked and locked this topic