High end houses

shiroq

Short description: Having started on the server couple of weeks ago i have noticed  that there is a lack of higher tier properties. That could provide quite a lot of rp and would make sense with realistic character progression.

Detailed description: 

So currently there is a lack of higher end properties which in my opinion is a little bit disappointing because these properties can create a lot of RP in my personal opinion.
4FJOOZ8.jpg

6sGnE4W.jpg

With this house as an example, someone who has been rping for quite a while, depending on their character and their career choice they certainly would be able to afford something like this. Which could go for around 500-600k as stock value in my opinion. 

With a house like this you can have, home parties out the back, have family bbq's and some "chill" rp in general having your on driveway and a backyard. Now I know where might be some properties like this already but i think they should be increased especially with the server having 200+ players during peak times.

Having such cars as Pfister Neon costing 500k+ Doesn't really make sense that there wouldn't be high end houses or "mansions" that the person could buy. Because if they can afford a car for that much they certainly would be able to live in a house like this too. The Whole Vinewood hills area alongside Richman area are not being utilised as the "high end" areas of Los Santos

This is only an example of one of the houses that i wouldn't even consider "high end" as there are many properties that could be added and classes as high end with prices of 1-2m and so on. 

Commands to add:   None that i am aware of
Items to add:  None

How would your suggestion improve the server?

I think it would add additional RP for the people that would like to own such properties and also it would give the option for people to own these kind of properties for those characters that makes sense ( Business owners, crime bosses etc)

Additional information:

1 minute ago, Stoops said:

I personally would love higher tier houses.  I think it would be cool to see some house parties and or people owning some serious place up there depending on who they are or the money.

Exactly I think it could lead to many different rp scenarios. For example club closing down? Let's go back to my place and party until the morning. Currently it's not really viable since most of the houses available are apartments and sure you can do it inside. But It's not as fun as having a party in your backyard until the morning in the VW Hills.

Just now, Rumbunctious said:

I would rather see an application system so that these houses can be sold to characters that would realistically be able to afford such places. They should go to people who are either IC celebrities, if you will, or to people who run/have ran very successful businesses.

If they're put up for sale for a set price, they'll be bought by miners.

It could be used with the new property application system that was shown off in the 1.5 stream.

Property management are planning to expand housing eventually but unlikely with the high end style of houses you are asking for. Multiple requests for expansion in suggestions have been put up so I'll drop Pascal's last reply below. 

On 3/9/2019 at 9:59 AM, Pascal said:

Just to address this - the amount of existing houses isn't the reason we're not adding new houses. We're not adding houses currently as we're both fairly busy at the moment and due to get several new systems + tweaks to existing systems in the next few weeks that will require testing + us to get familiarised with. A side effect of these systems however is that we will have considerably more freetime as they provide tools to do what we currently do much faster.

Locked and archived

• Robyn locked this topic