Opinion on a situation

ICE

I just want opinions because it seems a bit fishy, I won't name names.

My character went into a bar, the bar owner insulted his accent, and his style.

My character got into a short fight with the bar owner, spitting at him.

He left

Since that point, my character had aesthetically changed a significant amount after trying to start a sports business.

d8c65101788309ca638454381ab5007b.png

This is what he looked like then, except with a hat and glasses on

fbc4d0634b50320aa3f179a272651119.png

This is what he looks like now, and exactly what he looked like when ID'd.

A few days later, he went into a strip club where within seconds he was approached by a guy. 

The guy sweet talked him, asking him to essentially be the cover or a marketting campaign for his gym.

My character was obviously intrested, and met him in his office.

The owner of the bar came out from behind a shelf in the office, and essentially extored my character for 30k.

I'm just confused how he'd be able to ID me so quickly, and then tell his friend it was me despite being on the otherside of the club?

I was by the bar, facing away, he was somewhere else, but not near me.

Ect. I don't know... I don't want to report them because they seem like nice people, I just want an opinion because from what I've seen, their faction seems to be a remake of the sopranos.

And that's not me trying to faction bash, that's just an observation. I don't know what to do in the situation, because the whole thing is super unrealistic.

They've tried to extort someone they've only met once before for thirty grand.

Anyway, can I get some opinions?

Also, one of the guys who again I won't mention, basically was telling me OOC about how he'll pay me 50-60k because he gets business grands, misleading me OOC and IC to convince me.

It just seems really fucking fishy IMPO

4 minutes ago, ICE said:

basically was telling me OOC about how he'll pay me 50-60k because he gets business grands

Last time I checked, you can't be promising to pay people out of business grants, they're for business use. I'd speak to an admin or just PLM about the player. 

People always want to win in any RP situations. At least bad RPers do. I guess that bar owner got mad at you OOCly and decided to teach you a lesson ICly using all possible methods. Not everyone is like that you just went into a shitty bar. 

@Mitch I'm not sure the precise rules as to this, but you can definetely pay someone out of a business grant irl. It'd just be illegal is all. i'd also like to note as my character was also sort of involved in the situation. He didn't ID you in the strip club @ICE. Our faction was hunting you for a while, and had already seen you in several other locations including the Les Bianco where you were ID'd. You also attacked a man connected with a notable organized crime group within the city. People have been killed over less IRL, and i'd see that as relatively generous. I'm more bothered by the term "Sopranos remake." The sopranos is a highly inaccurate TV show about the American mob. We aren't a "Sopranos remake." We're roleplaying the actual way in which the mob operates, and are relatively realistic. Please, don't refer to us as a Sopranos remake. That's just a blatant diss.

Your argument is extremely one sided. We'd been searching for you for a while after you attacked our boy. I'd also like to bring into question while we're here why you attacked him. I've seen the logs for the situation, and i'm honestly confused. The man who is now extorting you said the following to you, "Look at this ass, Fonzie. He's calling me mate." Your response was to slam the man's head into the bar and violently beat him for a very small perceived insult. That was very un-realistic, and honestly unecessary. If you want to go around acting like Rambo don't be suprised when actions happen to you in return.

Edited by Benny Black