R&R NEWS - ORGANIZED CRIME IN PALETO BAY?

Ribsey

xWuNx91.png

ORGANIZED CRIME IN PALETO BAY?

Published: 15th of March, 2019.

3oHcRM9.png

Paul Mazzanti was arrested at his property on Procopio Drive on the afternoon of the 14th of March. The LSPD were directed to the residence for the third time in a week, where they discovered a trail of blood that ran the bottom span of the driveway. Its second resident Kaitlyn “Barbie” Barbieri claimed the blood to belong to a cow. Barbieri is Mazzanti’s fiancé; better known as a singer-songwriter for EzMRecords and a prominent figure behind the Les Bianco nightclub in Del Perro, an occupation she shares with Mazzanti who also lists his workplace as Les Bianco. 

8gUwjeC.png

Paul Mazzanti in police custody.

With the recorded consent of Barbieri, officers from the LSPD’s Major Crimes division swept the home for further evidence pertaining to their case. Meanwhile Barbieri grew irate, firing successive inflammatory remarks at the LSPD present.

Mazzanti sauntered down the road towards the home and spoke to the LSPD present. Quick to antagonize everybody present, he bolstered the conversation with vehement denials interspersed with derisive remarks. Mazzanti also hurled threats such as “If you value that camera, I would put it down if I were you” or “tell that f******* news reporter if she doesn't put the camera down, I'm gonna beat her ass when I get out.”

N2B4Lc0.png

An LSPD Detective (right) detains an unknown associate (left).

Another associate came by shortly after to claim the Sultan seen on the drive. He admitted to carrying a switchblade when detained.  

Mazzanti, Barbieri and the associate were all arrested pending a criminal investigation. Barbieri was later released without charge however Mazzanti was charged with Murder. A body was found in a shallow grave in Blaine County late on the 14th as a result of the investigation. The LSPD were unable to comment further on their findings at the time of writing.

wQ2coQn.png

The scene at Octane Automotive early this month as LSPD Major Crimes sweep the scene for further information.

Frank Russo, a suspected associate of Mazzanti, had also been arrested the prior week. LSPD officers discovered Russo leaving the premises of Octane Automotive with a corpse of a late shift employee rolled up in a carpet, he was subsequently arrested and charged with Second Degree Murder following a police investigation. Russo operates a sanitation firm, Russo Waste Management (RWM), that has recently claimed a business grant of $100,000 from the Los Santos City Government. Whether this firm acts as a front for criminal activities has yet to be determined.

Police claim tangible links to organized crime in both cases; with their investigation comes a heightened focus on the possible criminal organization they represent.

Onz718L.jpg

jwR0Xor.png 

R&R is an independent news source operating from Los Santos, with coverage across the city and its associated counties. R&R operates freely under Article I, Section 2 of the San Andreas Constitution.

R&R has advertising space available for a fair price. Inquires may be directed via email.

Edited by Ribsey
  • Upvote 7
  • Applaud 3
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic