Staff Update - March 2019 (Mid-Month)

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hello

We are bringing you a mid-month staff update right after the 1.5 reveal, lots of people tuned in and the stream got incredibly impressive numbers so I'd like to thank everyone for watching (despite the technical issues at the end). We decided to post the staff update later this month as we really wanted a couple of strong support members to join the team and to have some people we can evaluate for next month. This process took longer than expected and so I'd like to encourage everyone who is reading this to apply for the staff team (assuming you meet the criteria) as support members are more critical now than ever with the sharp growth of the server. 

I have been really encouraged over the last month by all the new faces in game and the new player count peaks we have been hitting as a server. Thank you all for your continued activity and support for this server & community. 

Notbond

Admin Promotions

@Keane from Game Administrator Level 2 to  Game Administrator Level 3           

@Adero reinstated as Game Administrator Level 2

@FullyCanadian from Game Administrator Level 1 to Game Administrator Level 2     

@Björk from Trial Admin to Game Administrator Level 1

@taylorfrom Support to Trial Admin

New Support Team Members

Please give a warm welcome to the brand new team members!

@Thirteen

@Jam

-------------------------

Reserved Applicant

mother_superior

KV

Blackbeard

Commiserations to all those who were denied and a big welcome to all the new Support team members, please contact @Maca If you were put as reserved please also contact Maca so you know what to work on for next month when your eligibility for the team will be re-evaluated. If you are not on this list of reserved testers, you are not reserved even if you were put on reserved in a previous update. We only keep people on the list for one month.

• Upvote 6
    • Applaud 1
    • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic