Vehicle Customization

bool

So, 

Still haven't customized any of my vehicles and I'm wondering - how is the vehicle customization on this server? Is it similar and/or as in depth as GTA:O or is it pretty limited currently? I can't find any footage for it anywhere.

It's bad. At least from what I've tried. Tires get that text when you don't use stock, choice is awful, you can choose from like 30 rims out of Idk 300? Not sure how visual tuning works except rims but I'm quite sure it's just as bad. 

Edited by Lance

For the body-mods of vehicles that have them it's perfectly fine and just like GTA:Online, the only problems I personally feel get in the way of it being the best it can be is the lack of proper wheel customisation (no colour changing, all have text on the tires) as well as the complete lack of motorcycle wheels, the only ones you can pick are the car wheels so they're all bugged out and don't work properly.

But apart from that, everything works just how it should. 

The text on the tires is indeed related to RageMP, it was not there when we were using the old client.

When it comes to the visual customization system, 99% of the vehicles have all of their tunings, except for (as mentioned by Moonsong) mods that add weapons or unrealistic tuning. The rims are the only thing the system lacks on.

5 hours ago, Adero said:

The text on the tires is indeed related to RageMP, it was not there when we were using the old client.

When it comes to the visual customization system, 99% of the vehicles have all of their tunings, except for (as mentioned by Moonsong) mods that add weapons or unrealistic tuning. The rims are the only thing the system lacks on.

Is there a reason why not all rims in game are added? Because the choice is so limited, i see the same rims quite frequently. 

1 minute ago, Conway said:

When it comes to body and performance mods most cars are alright, but there's nothing for modifying the interior. 

Lots of Benny's modifications are missing on the list. We're also missing metallic paint, pearlescent, plus the rest of the rims. I've spoken to Nervous a few days ago, and he did tell me a modifications rework will be done in the future but it's low priority, which is understandable.

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Adero said:

Also it lacks on some of the cars not having the ability to change and alter the interior of the seats and such.