How to set a property for sale

Taliban pepe

Yesterday I had an issue with selling the property for a player, I couldn't do /playersellproperty so I did try to /sellproperty but only got the marketprice. So I figure it out that I can set the property for sale on the Interactive MAP of the UCP. But I don't have any clue how to do it. Can someone help me out ?

You kind of just have to work around the current system until it's fixed unfortunately.

If you're wanting to sell it, keep the house under your own ownership and advertise it, and when you're selling it, have them banktransfer the extra money ontop to you, then sell the house to the market so they can just /buyproperty with the rest of the money. You get the money back from the market, and they give you the extra ontop.

Incase that comes off a little confusing I'll give an example of a house I sold to one of my character's friends

The market price was 160K, and I sold it to him for 190K.

He did /banktransfer 30000 char name, then I sold the house to the market normally and got the 160K from that, equaling 190.

Then he just did /buypropertyconfirm and used his 160K left over to purchase the house.

it's essentially just paying someone to sell their house so they can buy it, but it works /shrug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • taylor locked this topic