"Only wimps and trendies are here." [ Some offensive stuff ]

PaganFears

eLN5IV.png

There he is again, staring at the ceiling. Times like these you look at him and say to yourself 'What's this freak thinking about?'. Nobody knows. Do dead people even think? Of course not, they're fucking dead. Maybe that's what's going on... He's not thinking about anything, is he? He's just a hollow being, a living corpse. One thing's for sure, it's quiet in his room.. and he hates it. 
The sound of his beating heart, the feeling of his blood flowing and clotting in his arm, it all reminds him that afterall... he still has a human body.

Edited by PaganFears

Yes, you read that right, I am still alive. Well, my body is still alive, but spiritually I’ll remain dead. You were right, I am selfish, I turned out to be what I hated the most… a loser, a wimp.  I cowered out of something I started off because of my own selfishness and dumbness. I’m sorry that I dragged you down into burning that church and I’m fucking sorry for causing all you all those fucking troubles.
         I heard people think I’m dead or something because of something a dumb ass posted on my profile. Good for them. They didn’t give a shit about me anyways, so might as well live off a “new life”, right? Speaking of a new life, I came across a place… A place I can finally say I belong to

Edited by PaganFears
  • Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic