[Weazel News] Introducing WeazelTips

Moonsong

wxaUFIB.png

Introducing - WeazelTips

We at Weazel understand that some of you may be reluctant to come forward to us with tip-offs for stories that may be of public interest. Perhaps you fear for your job if you came forward, or even your life!

That's why we've launched WeazelTips, a new service allowing people to anonymously submit their stories, along with any files and evidence that may be relevant to it. Whistleblowers play an important part of our community and thus we want to encourage people to come forward with their stories. Of course, within legal boundaries!

WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?

We don't need a name, phone number or even an e-mail address. Submissions are 100% anonymous!

MY NEIGHBOUR KEEPS GOING THROUGH MY TRASH, I THINK IT COULD BE A STORY!

Nope! We're not interested in petty gripes, who punched who at a nightclub or the guy that keyed your car. We're interested in things that would effect the whole community; things like political coups, criminal organisations hiding in plain sight, corruption and drama within public services etc. Of course that's a non-exhaustive list, there's a wide variety of stories we would consider for further investigation but it's just to give you an idea!

DO YOU READ EVERY SUBMISSION?

Yes, each submission will be manually reviewed by management before being forwarded to the relevant news division for further investigation or publication. Of course, we can't guarantee that we'll use every submission but they will be reviewed.

CAN I GET PAID IF YOU RUN MY STORY?

No, that would defeat the purpose of an anonymous submission wouldn't it? WeazelTips eliminates greed as motivation for handing in stories. More often than not when people come to us with stories looking to get paid, they tend to be very one sided. If you want to get paid for writing stories, consider a career with us instead!

>> SUBMIT YOUR STORY ANONYMOUSLY<<

Edited by Mecovy
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic