Heroes of the Storm

Gall

9 hours ago, Mitch said:

Who do you main, you a Genji pussy? 

Naaaaa. Gall, Stukov, Greymane, Zul'jin, Alarak, Garrosh, Tyrael, Sylvanas, Nazeebo and Orphea. Pretty much my 9 mains that I rotate between. If I was to pick two, Gall and Stukov. You?

8 hours ago, Stoops said:

I thought this game was ditched by Blizz, shit.. if it's still going competitively..

It's still going and being played, updates are being pushed out. They cut E-Sports off. Players still play competitively though.

3 hours ago, Gall said:

Naaaaa. Gall, Stukov, Greymane, Zul'jin, Alarak, Garrosh, Tyrael, Sylvanas, Nazeebo and Orphea. Pretty much my 9 mains that I rotate between. If I was to pick two, Gall and Stukov. You?

I'm support / melee flex, but I do love the good old, Reghar, Karazeem, Shitfurion, or li li if I'm feeling bored. I'm digging Imperius a lot lately though. 

12 hours ago, Stoops said:

I thought this game was ditched by Blizz, shit.. if it's still going competitively..

Blizz dropped esports but theres still an active scene of tournaments going on, Khaldor and co host events. 

1 hour ago, Mitch said:

I'm support / melee flex, but I do love the good old, Reghar, Karazeem, Shitfurion, or li li if I'm feeling bored. I'm digging Imperius a lot lately though. 

Blizz dropped esports but theres still an active scene of tournaments going on, Khaldor and co host events. 

5 hours ago, Gall said:

It's still going and being played, updates are being pushed out. They cut E-Sports off. Players still play competitively though.

I cry. 
?
I like competitive/e-sport shit.

• mj2002 locked this topic