Making selfies.

Lance

How to actually make a decent selfie? Are people using Rockstar Editor for that? I've seen people making perfectly realistic selfie. 

I tried myself out of curiosity to just /anim takepic and cut my hand off in photoshop, it looked okay but at the same time did not look like a selfie, also usually selfies are kinda zoomed in so I'd assume it's done in R* editor. 

Either reply here or if you want to help the whole community out, post a detailed guide, couldn't find anything selfie related myself.

1 hour ago, Morning said:

I use a mod in single player called Menyoo plus Rockstar editor. Then is some pictures i’ll photoshop bits and pieces to make it feel like a more HQ selfie.

Can you post a pic here? Just want to see an example.

5 hours ago, Morning said:

I use a mod in single player called Menyoo plus Rockstar editor. Then is some pictures i’ll photoshop bits and pieces to make it feel like a more HQ selfie.

Yeah this is probably the best option if you want to go for HQ pictures from your character. Just make sure you save the values when creating it, so you can re-create it on Menyoo.

Yeah! totally possible to do it in game. Singleplayer w/ the Menyoo mod & Rockstar editor is honestly the best option, but you can do it in-game, with a friend or solo.

Just make sure you or your friend are running graphics on high if you want a good one, maybe even 4k resolution so you have more room to edit.

Then, get them to stare at you in first person & move around for a good angle, or they can use the in-game camera item (so that their shadow doesn't end up all over you..) 

You can hold down B to point, move it around and have them tell you where to point so that it looks like you're realistically holding your phone out.

If you're solo, pointing doesn't really work, but /anim takepic can sort of work. You can get up close to a wall, tree, whatever works to force the camera to stay close to your face. Then spam screenshots to try to catch the moment your character looks at the camera.

• taylor locked this topic