OOC recruitment

Legate

Can someone tell me why searching for people who are interested in a type of roleplay on the forums publicly not allowed? I SERIOUSLY feel like if there were a section of the forums where people could discuss, brainstorm, and debate ideas for RP as well as gather players who are interested in them it would seriously be beneficial for the server simply because you now have direction / a team to roleplay with. You'd have a lot less of people who log on and drive around for an hour looking for roleplay and a lot more of people roleplaying things they are interested in with a purpose.

Everyone fucking starts factions with people they picked up through out of character means, it's not like every single faction forms via in character means.

Helping people get together and roleplay will not harm anyone. "Hey, is anyone interested in roleplaying [blank]?"  followed by a brief explanation of what you're trying to do much like the medical clinic thread isn't a bad thing. I just feel like we should be able to spread the love to the public.

Edited by Captain
11 minutes ago, Captain said:

Can someone tell me why searching for people who are interested in a type of roleplay on the forums publicly not allowed? 

There is no rule against this? You see people looking for others to start a faction pretty often. 

Is this meant to be a suggestion to add a new section to the thread or..?

• Upvote 1