Founder announcement - Staff role changes, server values, 1.5 release

Congratulations all! Despite speculations that admins/support staff may place a bias view upon certain groups, I can personally reiterate that this has never been the case in the current cohort of the staff team. I encourage people to report any behavior that you may deem as inappropriate from a staff member if you genuinely believe they have breached their duties as a member of the staff team. All reports are taken seriously but as mentioned in the OP, not everything should warrant a report and when an administrator makes a decision that you may dislike - stop and think for a moment: "Is this really against this staff member's/this server's values, or are they just doing their job?"

Edited by Guest
Just now, Maca said:

Congratulations all! Despite speculations that admins/support staff may place a bias view upon certain groups, I can personally reiterate that this has never been the case in the current cohort of the staff team. I encourage people to report any behavior that you may deem as inappropriate from a staff member if you genuinely believe they have breached their duties as a member of the staff team. All reports are taken seriously but as mentioned in the OP, not everything should warrant a report and when an administrator makes a decision that you may dislike - stop and think for a moment: "Is this really against this staff member's/this server's values, or are they just doing their job?"

This sounds like a trap ?

1 minute ago, Maca said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes gamers. Anyways congrats guys!

Just now, Pacanaz said:

I remember the first topics where you talked about transparency and you're still on the same path, I'm very grateful for a server that wasn't ruined by a few bad apples, keep it going Nervous! 

There was and there are always incidents and walls on the way, we just learn to go through them the hard way or going around them with time! It wasn't an easy year and I know I've changed a lot since the beginning to be honest, you don't remain as patient as when it's day 1, I had my trust broken many times so now I'm a bit more careful, but in general I'm glad I was able to go through this and to all the people here that helped me and the server go through it. From players supports (and that was what saved GTAW after GTMP got purchased, I was litterally in ruins when I learned the news and wanted to close it until I read everyone's messages) to long time administrators.

To add to OP, special shoutout to the developers as well.

happy to see many familiar faces both new and old, but i recognize a lot of you from when the server was at its low point in december 2017, january 2018 and im glad to see that you decided to stick with us