Hunger / thirst level

Short description: Hunger / thirst bar next to health and armor (underneath it next to stress bar if added)

Detailed description: It's pretty straight forward and to the point hunger and thirst bar added making you hungry and thirsty over time. Take certain pills? You might get hella thirsty from that shit. Do some mary J ? God damn now you got hella munchies. Drink alot of alcohol lately? Health and thirst would go up alot faster. 

Commands to add: /use (food or drink) or /drink (item) /eat (item)

Items to add: Nothing besides scripts.

How would your suggestion improve the server? I'm not one hundred percent sure on this but I feel like I read somewhere on the forums people didn't wanna add a hunger thirst system, which I don't really know why. I know people don't want it turning into the sims, but personally I think it's a badass idea giving more purpose to buying foods or drinks from business's. Maybe you're at home with a lady friend but you get mad hungry and don't wanna leave to get food because you think you're gonna get yourself some. Order out, bro. It legit gives food / drink business so much more opportunity / chance to interact with people. People do RP going out and getting drinks as is (I work at a coffee shop icly and seen a few people), but after awhile it gets boring and repetitive so they probably won't go as much. With this system it creates purpose to actually go back more than one time. With that being said all food / drink business's need to have a command to give atleast one food / drink item for people to use within the establishment so it counteracts the pointlessness of even going.

Additional information: As all my suggestions are, they're not fully completely 100% thought out, but purely something I'd like to see. I may not see some of the issues that can be caused in the process of writing these out so feel free to leave your thoughts down below.

Again, this is not something really suitable for the server and the direction we wish for it to go in. Players are expected to RP lives with their characters and from my experience everytime a feature like this is added, players simply see going to businesses as a chore rather than something to roleplay and just run in and out for food. These sorts of things aren't really things to be handled by a script and we'd expect players on a high standard RP server to be able to roleplay their character going about their life realistically rather than just standing around chatting in a carpark and not doing anything else on the server. This sort of thing feeds into the wrong sort of mindset. Players should roleplay things and not be handheld by a script that just encourages RPGish behaviours rather than roleplay.

• Atiku locked this topic