Cinema

Sami.

I'm having an issue with my cinema.

So I want to play movies and tv shows that aren't on youtube, I think the only way of doing this is buying the movie on youtube then doing it through Viloud.

I can't show a livestream because it says error 6000, which basically means the "browser" doesn't support it.

I don't know where else to upload a long video (movie) and then put it through viloud to embed into the cinema's script.

If anyone can help me it would be seriously appreciated.

Yeah... Probably not the best idea to do movies and TV shows, unless you have hundreds of dollars to spend on getting a license to broadcast them.  That could get you banned at the least, or the entire server shut down at worst.

I can confirm that it is not allowed to stream real life TV shows and movies ( as was told to me by Norrig ). Only way is to get streaming service ( most offer 1-2 months free ). Its hard to play it directly/if not impossible from youtube.

2 hours ago, Atiku said:

Nervous has spoken about this before. You're totally fine to use real life TV shows and films in the cinema.

Yeah but I have no idea how to do it, can you tell me who’s previously (successfully) opened a cinema so I can ask them?

21 minutes ago, Sami said:

Yeah but I have no idea how to do it, can you tell me who’s previously (successfully) opened a cinema so I can ask them?

Nobody comes to mind that plays actively. I know it's possible as I have seen people doing it. I would assume it would involve uploading the video to somewhere like youtube as a private video (don't do on your main account) or a site like streamable, vimeo, etc, which I believe I have heard people do in the past.

• 2 weeks later...
  • taylor locked this topic