Cannot DL to enter.

webbtovski

Calm down buddy, people aren't constantly refreshing the page waiting for your topic to pop up.

As for the issue, I had it but after some time it just kept going on its own and then I gained access to the server. You should just wait, the download will go by fast once it starts.

• Upvote 1

Alright, sorry no one got to you at all but let's see if this will work.

So, when you go to your RAGEMP directory, there will be a folder called client_resources, open it and go to the folder with the IP of 164.132.206.209_22005. Once in here, go to the dlcpacks folder, then "soupiesthairs" folder. IF you don't have a "soupiesthairs" folder create one. Once you've done that, drag and drop this file into the "soupiesthairs" folder. The file directory should look something like C:\ragemp\client_resources\164.132.206.209_22005\dlcpacks\soupiesthairs

@webbtovski

Download this file and drop it into that folder that I stated above.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lssq7cu40w3zvj2/dlc.rpf?dl=0

Edited by SpawnMatrix
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Serower said:

Calm down buddy, people aren't constantly refreshing the page waiting for your topic to pop up.

As for the issue, I had it but after some time it just kept going on its own and then I gained access to the server. You should just wait, the download will go by fast once it starts.

Mate I'm calm lol I wrote that cause people who had posted after me had already had multiple replies is all, I left it for a few days as I know people are busy doing other stuff.

Appreciate the reply spawn I'll give it a go. Cheers bud.

• Upvote 2
Just now, webbtovski said:

Mate I'm calm lol I wrote that cause people who had posted after me had already had multiple replies is all, I left it for a few days as I know people are busy doing other stuff.

It's all good man, I understand. If you're in game for 30 minutes and nothing happens to the download then let us know and I'll try to see if there's anything I could do to help.

2 minutes ago, webbtovski said:

If it doesn't work I'll just send you my entire server client_resources then you wont need to download them and it should just connect you hopefully.

5 hours ago, SpawnMatrix said:

If it doesn't work I'll just send you my entire server client_resources then you wont need to download them and it should just connect you hopefully.

So I think you client resources has been fixed, but now I'm just getting a connection issue, saying lost connection to rage mp attempting to reconnect.

Fixed the connection issue, roughly, but I cannot seem to get to the login screen, even once its loaded, I tried using the command type in as well /login etc but still nothing. 

So i just cant get the login screen to pop up...

Edited by webbtovski