Property Suggestion

Sami.

I'm not even unbanned on the server but I feel like this would be really good for the server;

Now that pitch auctions are a thing, why don't you guys do regular pitch auctions for mansions and more luxurious homes around the city.

I remember multiple characters who where seriously limited when it came to their characters develepmont because of the lack of locations when it comes to housing.

You could have a multi-millionare business mougle living next to a guy who saved up for a couple months and bought a house.

The way housing was implemented, was A LOT of houses in the same locations instead of spreading them out.

I don't think putting the mansions up for sale is really ever a good idea, but for the right characters, and the right price it definitely should be.

There would be some really good RP with it, the hills are secluded, each house is private, and that's what the rich irl want.

A drug lord and a businessman being neighbours, going to eachother's parties... personally that sounds like it would be very interesting.

• Pascal locked this topic