Video for Friday's Rave.. Thoughts?

iAMTemple

If you can nail that experience people are going to be there week in week out. Darker you can make the room the better. If you can find some way to give a strobe effect with coloured lighting and add smoke you're golden. I saw the interior you posted and that looks spot on. I've been to a few tunnel-like places like that which are always amazing. Especially with the more bass heavy tunes.

Just now, Joelrwuk said:

If you can nail that experience people are going to be there week in week out. Darker you can make the room the better. If you can find some way to give a strobe effect with coloured lighting and add smoke you're golden. I saw the interior you posted and that looks spot on. I've been to a few tunnel-like places like that which are always amazing. Especially with the more bass heavy tunes.

Thanks!

Yeah it's pretty dope looking I must say. This is the venue now:

giphy.gif

Sadly I can't get it darker and the lights aren't the best but I heard from Property Management that they're working on stuff so I can't wait for that update! I'm aiming to replicate that video to perfection once it's possible.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Gall locked this topic