Dirtbike price rebalance

Enko

Short description:

Rebalance the prices of dirtbike vehicles to reflect their ability.

Detailed description:

These four motorbikes are the main dirtbikes;

Dinka Enduro - 5 KG - $17000

Nagasaki BF400 - 5 KG - $20000

Maibatsu Sanchez - 5 KG - $23700

Maibatsu Manchez - 5 KG - $33000

These bikes are generally priced fairly evenly aside that the Manchez is quite a bit higher than the average. Overall these bikes are close together however they do not reflect their balance at all.

The Manchez while a flashy in style is actually the worst performing bike on the list, its modern style might net it some increase in price but in the list, it doesn't make too much sense to be so high in comparison.

The Sanchez is a decent all around bike and likely is a good fit to be in the middle. The classic motorcross bike.

The Enduro is an older, slower bike and should be on the cheaper end of the scale, also fine.

The BF400 is where a lot of issues arise. This bike is cheap, 20k cheap, and it's one of the best bikes in the game. It has a potent acceleration, very high top speed and is a bike which generally makes it a fast vehicle in general. Added bonus is that being a motorcross bike it can basically go places most other cars cannot while also being just as good as them on the road. Only a handful of cars match the performance of this bike on the road after all.

I feel like the prices of the bikes could be tweaked, either simply by increasing the BF400 or tweaking them all a little to match their looks/performance. The BF400 could sit in the 45-55k range under some of the top sport bikes.

Commands to add:

N/A.

Items to add:

N/A.

How would your suggestion improve the server?

I feel like the prices of vehicles is often a reflection of somewhat balance and performance of the vehicles in question, rather than their real life equivalent prices adjusted for GTA W prices. I think by this the BF400 and perhaps some of the other bikes should be adjusted further up or down to reflect their actual ability, age and style. This will continue the theme where most vehicles are tuned in cost to reflect their ability and natural prices.

Additional information:

None.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. BF400 is one of the fastest bikes in the server and one of the top evading machines out there. It should cost around 100k as most of the car prices are not of the luxury of it but rather the speed. 

3 hours ago, Enko said:

I feel like the prices of vehicles is often a reflection of somewhat balance and performance of the vehicles in question, rather than their real life equivalent prices adjusted for GTA W prices.

This isn't sadly true everywhere as we have cars thrown in at such random prices such as the Weeny Issi Classic - that is just ridiculous