/shirt on/off, /pants on/off, /shoes on/off

Short description: Basically the same as '/hat on/off' there should be that for other pieces of clothing. 

Detailed description: As I said in the short description have the ability to /(clothing item) off/on. A command to take your shirt off, pants off, shoes off, maybe even accessories off without actually going to the clothes shop and making an entire new outfit just to remove clothing. For pants you could make it so it puts the player into underwear of some sort.

Commands to add: /shirt on/off     /pants on/off     /accessory1 on/off     /accessory1 on/off     /shoes on/off

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would increase role-play options, say you're about to fight someone, like many do IRL they take there shirt off before engaging so they don't get caught of or restrained. If someone really wanted to go in depth they can ask someone to take there shoes off when they come inside there house. If someones doing rp where they're getting wet, they can take there shirt off. The list goes on.

Additional information: N/A

• Upvote 2

Would be really nice, but I know that glasses/hats/helmets are coded differently from other items (because they can fall off if you get punched, etc). This would have to work a little different, but does sound possible; it'd just have to set the right torso value for you. 

This will be a bit tricky, since your character cannot wear pants and underpants at the same time, for instance. Shirts are also problematic due to the fact different characters use different torso / undershirt textures to have their clothing look well. My character for example has no torso at all due to the bugged coat it wears.

Glasses and hats are a different story due to them being accessories and put on top of everything else.

We've got the /outfit command especially for these needs. Every player may customize their character's appearance for various situations / scenarios that require different sets of clothes (or none).

2 hours ago, Franelli said:

This will be a bit tricky, since your character cannot wear pants and underpants at the same time, for instance. Shirts are also problematic due to the fact different characters use different torso / undershirt textures to have their clothing look well. My character for example has no torso at all due to the bugged coat it wears.

Glasses and hats are a different story due to them being accessories and put on top of everything else.

We've got the /outfit command especially for these needs. Every player may customize their character's appearance for various situations / scenarios that require different sets of clothes (or none).

I get what youre saying, but the script could just force change your "shirt, undershirt, torso, pants and shoes" slot to something pre-defined server wise and not by the player, that matches the command used, this means you don't get to decide what underwear youre wearing but I think that is something people are okay with to have this implemented.

Then maybe in order to get the what ever piece of clothing back on when reversing the command the script could copy what ever data there was before changing it to a bare chest for example, so when trying to put it back on it injects that data back in.