Highland Wah Ching

Due to recent events, me and the shotcallers within the faction will like to bring awareness to the constant MetaGaming going on InGame, which is primarily people looking at our thread and using such things included in SSes as IC information.

eB3pA6Z.png

In the last few days since our faction being posted, various amounts of people have randomly come down to Hawick to chirp it up already knowing our names and ultimately looking for us. This originally started from the first hours of our faction being opened up, and us having no relations to anyone. On top of all this, there's been multiple instances of people just coming down to Hawick to blatantly provoke me and the people within our faction. This is causing constant problems with not just us, but other residents within the Hawick Apartment Housings.

The initial reason we chose Hawick to plant our faction at from the beginning was the low pedestrian-traffic and the large availability of apartments for our members to claim. Within two days of our faction opening up, they were suddenly bought by bulk. We aren't the type of people to constantly report people for the darnest of things, but when we have 14 y/o individuals being jumped, shanked, and mean-mugged then having apartments ravaged and targeted by a group of individuals that live across town, both over the facts of people just coming on our thread and snagging information they don't even supposed to know in general (including my apartment).

We'd appreciate everyone to calm down and to stop snagging crap off our thread to use InGame. 

And due to a bunch of people being misinformed, Dai and Shigeo aren't apart of this faction. Just because you may have absolute problems with an Asian, it doesn't give you complete permission to fuck up any Asian guy you see on the side of the street. Seeing innocent Asians, many not even affiliated with our faction, being thrown into situations they aren't even aware of is completely idiotic, and we'd appreciate it if people weren't trying to cleanse the race itself. Find the initial group you have problems with, and go on from there. I'm not going to curb stomp any other white guy I see around Los Santos due to me having a hard-on beef with a few white guys for the last few weeks.

Also, show initial fear when you're in active gang territory. Any regular citizen would get shook when you got four to five inked up Asians being posted up nearby your apartment. We don't mess with anyone, and we expect nobody to mess with us in that aspect. Common courtesy goes a long way.

Another side note, if you are looking to join the faciton then you have to approach us casually and organically. The faction is moved by a social group that's pre-dominantly Chinese Parachutes, and anything else aside from that will be shunned to maintain realism and Wah Ching tradition. You don't know us, we don't know you. Get your face out there within the small Hawick community, and soon enough you'll be drug into the gangster lifestyle by Character Development and the forced experiences we put you in. The one thing you shouldn't do is just walk up to us asking a dumb, hollow-ended question to strike a dry conversation, which happens 9/10. Show creativity and personality. Make your character out there, or unique.

This is not directed to one faction, but many. In my opinion, most were done by people not even in a faction from what I've been told.

If you want to RP with us, introduce yourself. Don't come to Hawick looking for me by my GOVERNMENT name or constantly texting me InGame for "business". I'd highly appreciate it.

We hope to continue pushing this faction forward, and we're still getting into the swing of things. We all appreciate the feedback and we're all ears for criticism.

EDIT; When I say "criticism", I mean not flaming the thread with a thousand posts of the same context. I'm speaking of actual criticism, not flame. There's a huge difference. Thank you.

Edited by down on arrival
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Applaud 2