Improve phone system / Detailed phone GUI menu

Short description: It would be nice to have a Phone GUI menu pop up where you can scroll through your contacts. Select them and choose wether you want to send your location, call or text them. The menu could be prompted by either a button or short command. /pmen

Detailed description:  Your contact list currently displays in the text in the upper left corner, which is annoying because it skips all of roleplay text. It's especially annoying for people who have a mouse or mac system like me, where scrolling through the text is almost impossible. If we'd have a detailed Phone menu you could select the contact and then either select to send a text message, send your (live) location or call the person. Also maybe it would be possible to see text messages that were sent to you while you were offline.
It would basicly work like a normal smart Phone does. 
Also, with apps like what's app, Messenger, viber it's possible to send your live location in real life. the /sendlocation is very outdated as it only sends the location you were at while sending it. 

On the side: In the future you could implement starting up your vehicle from distance with your Phone. Turning on and off lights, through the menu. Maybe implement facebrowser ingame. Reading news articles ingame. So the Phone starts working like an actual smartphone.

Commands to add:  /pmen or preferably a button (P) like "i" opens up the inventory menu.

How would your suggestion improve the server? For some reason I have a hard time scrolling through the text. I discovered my contact list is too long and exceeds the 15 rules of tekst you can have. When i use my mouse to scroll up it scrolls up all the way to the top. I have a hard time seeing the contact I want to text or call. Having a menu would fix this issue. Also this way your phone contact list doesn't block out the roleplay text. Plus it would look very familiar to how real phones work. 

Edited by Triple-J