Add Polish to "Other Languages" Forum

Lionhearted

3 hours ago, Lance said:

Why is it needed though? I mean that whole section of other languages.You just talk about the game in other languages? Just curious. 

If it's there then someone must've deemed it to be necessary in one way or another, though this suggestion isn't to debate the necessity of it however purely to add a language to it ?

1 hour ago, Lionhearted said:

someone

Management is conflicted on this issue even amongst them selves. As someone from high up, @Ethanol , denied and trashed this just week before the same idea got implemented :

1 hour ago, Lionhearted said:

this suggestion isn't to debate the necessity of it however purely to add a language to it ?

Its exactly why its here. To debate it. If needed - widely. In LSRP the foreign section in forums I could have been part of as it was my mother language, was just some troll board mixed with the same stuff they had on general and off topic - LITERALLY the same stuff but in very low quality level.

We do not need foreign language board. It creates more work for the staff, divides the board and won't let people to practice English.

• mj2002 locked this topic