[Temple] Event Space Rental

iAMTemple

j8vEQ2d.png

>  W E L C O M E  <

What Is Temple?

An ambitious project that has been carefully crafted from scratch. We are a dance/nightclub converted from a warehouse, aiming to bring the underground sounds of electronic music to Los Santos. Temple is a place of solitude where you can come in from a rough week at work and just... Be yourself. Expressing uniqueness through the art of music, Temple welcomes you all to share this Radical Audio Visual Experience!

* We offer event space rental for your events. Contact us for more information! 

C O N T A C T  &  I N F O R M A T I O N  
Visit Our Office  |  Book Your Event  |  Contact Us

Edited by iAMTemple
  • Upvote 1

* Temple would post this flyer with event information on their website *

j8vEQ2d.png

EVENTS

RSVP HERE!

Temple
Dry Dock Street & Orchardville Avenue
Cypress Flats, San Andres

18+ To Enter / 21+ To Drink

$500 Entrance Fee

FREE WATER & BEER ALL NIGHT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno - House - Trance - Breaks - Drum & Bass - Hardstyle

sjaGyA8.png

Edited by ALT2

>  N E W S  <

VENUE CONSTRUCTION UPDATE                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Renovation is going great and should be complete within the week!

Look out for our exclusive industry party, limited invites, celebrating the finalization!

UxcSGHI.png

SqampZg.png
t188ZyZ.png

Visit Our Office  |  Book Your Event  |  Contact Us

Edited by ALT2

>  N E W S  <

Today we have installed our custom lighting & Function One speaker system!

Tomorrow we will have a surprise for everyone, we're almost there!

2U0uLdG.png

NSa1Wov.png

Edited by ALT2

>  N E W S  <

We have installed our flooring & the venue is about 90% complete.

We've also included a nice lounging area in case you need to take a break.

We're awaiting the arrival of the DJ Equipment as well as the booth's structures.

4oqy2cj.png

mHXLeYk.png

Edited by ALT2

>  N E W S  <

CONSTRUCTION IS COMPLETE!                                                                                                                                                                                                 

We have added the final touches to our venue and the booth is ready to go!

Construction is now COMPLETE!

YR7F6OP.png

Edited by ALT2

>  N E W S  <

TEMPLE WALK THROUGH! CHECK IT OUT INSIDE!                                                                                                                                                               

A lot of people have been asking, "What is Temple?"...

It's an ambitious project that has been carefully crafted from scratch. We are a dance/nightclub converted from a warehouse, aiming to bring the underground sounds of electronic music to Los Santos. Temple is a place of solitude where you can come in from a rough week at work and just... Be yourself. Expressing uniqueness through the art of music, Temple welcomes you all to share this Radical Audio Visual Experience!

That being said...

We are proud to present the masterpiece that's taken over 3 full-time months of our lives.
Thank you to all those involved, it has been a truly magical ride!

giphy.gif

We hope to see you at our GRAND OPENING FRIDAY NIGHT for GROOVE!

Edited by ALT2

>  N E W S  <

GRAND OPENING HITS OVER 124 CONCURRENT ATTENDEES!                                                                                                                                                

Our grand opening was a huge success with over 124 concurrent attendees! The music, the energy, everything went so well, we can't express our thanks as much as we'd like to. Without the community whom attended and supported our cause, we couldn't be doing this! Check out our Gallery page for pictures of the last event taken by Caleb! That being said, we're proud to announce our next event on March 22nd, JUNGLE BEAT!

* For more information, follow us on Facebrowser & join our Group and keep updated by subscribing to our website's email list! Thank you to those who continue to be very supportive, you mean the world to us! *

E03CRGN.png

g97TDLn.png

>  G A L L E R Y  <

M A R C H  1,  2 0 1 9  -  R . A . V . E  P r e s e n t s  :  G r o o v e  

BNi4oPC.png

GcAg6Wx.png

X4PeS6K.png

9BGaDMj.png

uA623tE.png

dFBPLeP.png

MpUx4e4.png

Edited by ALT2
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

>  N E W S  <

Here you have it, the tree of life, it's roots, ready to bring you some JUNGLE BEATS!

Make sure to bring your jungle outfit next Friday night!

yTe2uph.jpg

VISIT OUR NEW FACEBROWSER                                                                                                                                                                                          

Facebrowser has had a facelift and so have our page! Check it out by clicking the image below. ?

E03CRGN.png

• Upvote 1
  • Cara locked this topic