Money funding

Winz

Hello people. I just opened a shoutcast station and I'm actually into having one and run it in my nightclub. But there are expenses 29$ per month for 2GB of memory and 500 total listeners. I wanted to know also inclueding admin opinion about this - is there any way to make a real life money out of this or maybe there is an actualy shoutcast that give you free version for that?

If there is free versions let me know.

Thanks in advanced.

17 hours ago, Winz said:

Hello people. I just opened a shoutcast station and I'm actually into having one and run it in my nightclub. But there are expenses 29$ per month for 2GB of memory and 500 total listeners. I wanted to know also inclueding admin opinion about this - is there any way to make a real life money out of this or maybe there is an actualy shoutcast that give you free version for that?

If there is free versions let me know.

Thanks in advanced.

@Winz

$29?! You're getting ripped off.

Use http://shouca.st ?

I would ask for donations on a forum post or something to keep it running for those who listen (if it's legal in the server)

Edited by ALT2
23 minutes ago, ALT2 said:

I would ask for donations on a forum post or something to keep it running for those who listen (if it's legal in the server)

In this topic I wanted to find out if it's legal and if anyone is interested in doing that.. Well @eyebrows said that I can get shoutcast for 5euros so 5euros for month I can do that.

• 8 months later...
  • Gall locked this topic