I just woke up... We are living other lives when we dream.

iAMTemple

If you believe that time isn’t linear but is constant, meaning that everything is happening at the same time, and you pair this with the idea that we live multiple lives.

Then theoretically we could be experiences different lives simultaneously, but are only conscious of our current reality while we are awake.

However, in our dream state we are not bound to the laws of our reality and rather are applied to another set of laws of our existence.

We can have the opportunity to have our conscious experience a portion of that life in which we can remember in this reality through dreaming.

This is waaaaaaaaaaay to deep topic for this community. I DONT NOT intend to offend anything, but yes, I believe this topic is way to deep.

However with meditation you clear your mind and you get closer to euphoria(if thats what it was called by budism)

When your mind is free and you think about nothing you are very powerful! I have succeed not more than 10 times in my whole life to do such things. Lenght of one thing was like one moment.

I remember having in school, my classmate tried to hit me and all I did without thinking replacing my hand 4 different places and all times he hit me on the hand - didn't feel any pain from hits(felt like he isnt even hitting), the moment he turned I was okay I'm hitting now and welp... I hit, he turned and hit me back. 

Another time I believe it was the last time when I have succeed to act without thinking - I had aikido seminar and we had sensei from Japan if I'm not wrong. And in aikido we have "swordplay" inclued 3-4 movements. The main goal is to defend from getting ur head "cut off" (DONT WORRY WE USE BOKKEN - woden swords) I wasn't concentrating and maybe even not really into what is happening and I managed to save myself from being "cut" then I went for him to attack - he defended then next 3 times followed - I was cut all times. 

Hard to explain what is happening and why or how but there are things as that and I believe you are able to clear your mind but you must learn to do that and it's really hard to achieve something like this especially in our time. 

Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about and can share their experience.  I think this is a bit off topic but as I said - it's a deep topic.

43 minutes ago, ALT2 said:

If you believe that time isn’t linear but is constant, meaning that everything is happening at the same time, and you pair this with the idea that we live multiple lives.

What does time being constant have to do with living multiple lives? Have you ever been anyone else than yourself? 

43 minutes ago, ALT2 said:

Then theoretically we could be experiences different lives simultaneously, but are only conscious of our current reality while we are awake.

However, in our dream state we are not bound to the laws of our reality and rather are applied to another set of laws of our existence.

How can we experience something while being unconscious? You're right, we're not bound to the laws of our reality when we're dreaming but neither are we as we're awake in the same sense that you can meditate deep enough to fall into a somewhat similar state of mind (slowing your prefrontal cortex down). We're not living other lives as we dream, we're just dreaming. I don't know where you got that idea from.

49 minutes ago, ALT2 said:

We can have the opportunity to have our conscious experience a portion of that life in which we can remember in this reality through dreaming.

It's just a dream.

• 8 months later...
  • Gall locked this topic