Ruthless Bastards Motorcycle Club

On 8/3/2019 at 9:00 PM, Azria said:

This was my first experience with RP not only on this server but within the game itself. I had never played gta and was so nervous when I started back in March. You guys accepted me, taught me, had patience with me...spoiled me with rp. ❤️ You guys are amazing and I could not have asked for a better group to hang out with. Thank you to @Sexymofo for encouraging me to come along for the ride and thank you to @Zorbe for doing his best to keep it going just so I would not be sad. I look forward to rping with you guys again soon. 

It was actually a good faction till the first person you've mentiond totally ruined it lol. 

@Blackbeard had an amazing start for this faction and it could of been going for ages if not the I assume real life that made him go inactive and letting mofo ruin it. RIP. 

@eyebrows should be archived btw.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, RIPJorgen said:

It was actually a good faction till the first person you've mentiond totally ruined it lol. 

@Blackbeard had an amazing start for this faction and it could of been going for ages if not the I assume real life that made him go inactive and letting mofo ruin it. RIP. 

@eyebrows should be archived btw.

Hey there RexSmithy ? I don't think we ever rped together for too long since you are too busy trying to ban evade and all. Thanks for the feedback though. 

Edited by Sexymofo