Ruthless Bastards Motorcycle Club

It was a good ride, it was one of the hardest choices I ever had to make in RP to leave this faction about a month or two ago. It is sad to see this go but at the same time I do appreciate the good times and memories I made in here, including the new friends and old ones. Ruthless Bastards has showed me that MC RP can be enjoyable, I had a blast and I am glad I had the chance to take part in it and lead it for a short while. I wish everyone the best of luck with whatever they decide to do next, you know where I am and I'm always here for you. ❤️ Ruthless forever! 

• Thanks 1

This was my first experience with RP not only on this server but within the game itself. I had never played gta and was so nervous when I started back in March. You guys accepted me, taught me, had patience with me...spoiled me with rp. ❤️ You guys are amazing and I could not have asked for a better group to hang out with. Thank you to @Sexymofo for encouraging me to come along for the ride and thank you to @Zorbe for doing his best to keep it going just so I would not be sad. I look forward to rping with you guys again soon. 

• Upvote 1