Ruthless Bastards Motorcycle Club

As much as I hate, writing these lines, I'll have to say that we're going to close this down. We had such a blast most of the time. The last few months were dragging for many people. I had to give up the leadership because I couldn't meet the requirements anymore of leading an MC of  this extend and handling a ~43hour work week + dog + girlfriend. When I first started this all alone, I never thought that it would turn out like this. I roleplayed alone for the first month, ICly forming the club and desperately searching for my first member, to wear the three pieces. Finally @King turned up and things started to get rolling. Thanks for being my first member and being so helpful and dedicated, Tank. ? Then @RaiZe joined in not long after and started to bring a ton of new faces to the club and became my beloved first VP ? Thanks for everything, too my man. Suddenly we had 30+ riders, a strong leadership and such a great time in Sandy Shores. When I had to increase my working hours, I gave the scepter over to @Sexymofo who always put hard work into the MC, motivated people and created insane roleplay for everyone. He clearly rocked the thing. Thank you so much for that! Other shoutouts go to @Zorbe, who tried to hold up the faction, when it was already dead, @Jh4nTy, @Icarus, @Liam for being loyal long term members to the club, @Bubba for pulling this thing up with us, @Azria for bringing a variety of roleplay to the faction, everyone else who hung around the club and all the factions we interacted with. 

I loved the time here and I really hope to pull this back up at some point and to have all of the old faces back around.

It was something different. Thanks. 

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Upvote 7
  • Applaud 1