In Character - Graffiti section

Netsrac

Hello,

I hope I am not double posting. Due to the nature of my idea, being fairly simple.
But I could not find anything else about it on the forum.

So the idea I have been pondering about for some time, is a potential new section or maybe just a single post on the IN GAME section of the forum.
Placeholder name “Graffiti”. Which would be a place, for players to post and display any Graffiti be it gang tags or art, they put up throughout the city

If it is full posts they could have titles like [LOKATION]like:

[Chamberlein Hills, Forum Drive]

And this post could contain, just the image of the graffiti. Or maybe just some text like:

“SEVEN-NINE

STEET

HUSTLERS”

But also maybe an image of the exact location of the gang tag.

And I hope this will help other players, to get to see the graffiti that players might post around Los Santos IC’ly. And help them react accordingly.

In addition, admins could check the posts every blue moon, and remove the old one, due to like weather damage to the posted pieces.

The reason I believe this should be a post on its own, is mostly because I don’t believe it belongs under the tag INTERNET, since it will be would in the world by characters and not on the internet.

But yeah, please let me know if you think, that this is a good or bad idea and why. 

It's a nobrainer if this is possible, the amount of immersion it could add to gang-infested areas in the city would really help the atmosphere, let along helping people to RP little things they might not have ever even realized were there - especially related to rival gangs realizing their place got tagged up or a tag they made was tagged over etc. If rage can allow something like this, would be an awesome thing to add in.

• mj2002 locked this topic